Mind Care clinic is a Psychiatric health set-up, functioning since 2002, led by Dr. P. Anandhan, M.B.B.S., D.P.M.,Mrs. Smitha Anandhan, M.Sc., M.Phil, and other health care professionals. Mind Care works with the aim of creating awareness on mental health and providing exclusive mental health care those who are in the need.
Dr. P. Anandhan, Psychiatrist and Mrs. Smitha Anandhan, Psychologist, both of them have contributed lot with their articles, case studies through print media as well electronic media on Mental Health. The recent book titled “Naan Enna Paithiyama?” (Am I Mad???) Authored by
Dr. P. Anandhan, has come out with sound information on mental health in simple Tamil language, which was exhibited in All India Book Exhibition held recently.
He has also facilitated the Mental Health Sensitization Training to General Practitioners under the banner of IMA. And he has also facilitated on Mental Health to Para Medical Staffs of various medical Colleges.
- To sensitize on Mental Health Education & Mental Health Care
- To reduce stigma associated with Mental Health problems
- To sensitize on Minor Mental Illness for i.e. anxiety, depression
- To provide better mental health care / treatment for underlined psychological disturbances in marital disharmony, alcohol, inconsistency in relationship & in job, poor scholastic
Mind Care and its Health Care Staff Team
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Consultant Physician
- Consultant Psychologist
- Social worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Psychiatric Nurses: 3 Male nurses & 2 Female nurses
- Psychiatric Care Givers: 5 Male staff & 5 Female staff
DR. P.Anandhan, MBBS, DPM, FIPS, Neuro-Psychiatrist
Dr. S. Sankara Subbu, MD. Psychiatrist NIMHANS Psychiatrist
Tuesday to Saturday (5 days)
4 p.m – 8 p.m Available in GABA CARE
Mr.K. Jagadeesh, MSW, Psychiatric Social Worker
Mrs.Ananthi Aravind MSW, Psychiatric Social Worker
Mr. Thamarai Selvan D.
Mr. Vimal Raj. B
Mr. Kalaiyarasan. P